RFS: libtap (ITP #368985)

I have just finished getting Nik Clayton's libtap module debianized. It's a
*really* simple unit testing module (lib+dev package = 13k) with no
dependancies except libc, and I'm pretty sure I've got the debian/ directory
right. The built .deb's are here:

	http://www.yi.org/~faraway/libtap/

Would anybody care to sponsor this package?

 libtap is a C library that provides simple functions to assist in
 writing unit tests that conform to the Test Anything Protocol (TAP).
 .
 TAP is a simple text output of unit test results that can easily be
 parsed by utilities such as prove(1) and complex QA applications
 such as Smolder (http://sourceforge.net/projects/smolder/).

Thanks,
	Tyler