Re: RFS: 3dchess

Hi Mihai,

Mihai Felseghi "Mihai Felseghi" <mihaifelseghi@gmail.com>:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "3dchess".
>
> * Package name    : 3dchess
>   Version         : 0.8.1-12
>   Upstream Author : Paul Hicks <paulh@euristix.ie>
> * URL             :
> ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/strategy/3Dc-0.8.1.tar.gz
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : games

A direct pointer (URL) to the debian sources would be nice and to sign
your request with the GPG-key of your packaging would be great (you
have several keys out).

Anyhow, before I would upload, there are some issues to fix:
- debian/changelog you have to build a new Debian version 0.8.1-13
  Pleae use "dch -i" for easy editing.
- debian/copyright contains no copyright holder and year (look into *.c
  files)
- debian/patches remove unneeded patches
- debian/rules remove unneeded dh_* calls
- *.diff.gz there are still some changes outside debian/ that are
  already placed in dpatches 02_* - 05_*, but the patches will not be
  used. You should activate patch 05_* and remove the other changes,
  because Makefile patch fixes the including of ../include/*.

Please note, I'm at vacation 26.6.-7.7., so I could sponsor before or
after that.

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *