Re: GPG key signing.

I live in Romania Arad county to be precised and I could not find a DD
near me and meet him in person that's why I wrotethis message to th
list to find out how I can get the key signed.
PS: And yes I want to become a DD and I already addopted 2 packages
and packaged the third.

On 6/22/06, Bas Wijnen <shevek@fmf.nl> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 04:54:03PM +0300, Mihai Felseghi wrote:
>  Hello my name is Mihai Felseghi and I write this message to you
> because I didm't find a Debian Developer near me to sign my key ,so I
> don't know how to get it signed.So please tell me what to do to get my
> key signed?

Hi,

It might be a good idea to tell where you are, so people actually know if they
are "near you". ;-)

Anyway, key signing appointments are arranged via
https://nm.debian.org/gpg.php

Note that getting your key signed is only required if you want to become an
official Debian member.  You need to do a lot more in that case, so getting
your key signed is probably not a priority.  But it's a good thing anyway, of
course. :-)

Good luck,
Bas Wijnen