Re: Who should be listed in Uploaders ?

> > only linda is unhappy about non-free font in the upstream tarball
> If linda is correct about there being a non-free font in the upstream
> tarball, then you will need to repack the upstream tarball and
> document that you have done so. See the devref for how.
you've triggered the action ;-) I wrote a tiny script
(debian/repackage.sh) to be called by uscan if a new release is
available, it would tar --delete nonDFSG font and feed new tarball to
svn-upgrade. That got documented in debian/README.Debian-source and
referenced from debian/copyright. debian/watch file adjusted to call
that script instead of direct svn-upgrade

I kept the same version. Updated files are available from the same url:

http://pkg-exppsy.alioth.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/science/pyepl_1.0.14-1.dsc

Linda is happy now ;-)
--
                                  .-.