Re: How to correctly patch without cdbs?

Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
> * Mon 2006-06-19 Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby AT users.sourceforge.net>
> > At this point you should probably learn to use dpkg v2 source
> > archives, which allow patches without "third party" patch applying
> > code (and build deps).
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00010.html
>
> How is the dpkg v2 archive format activated during the packaging process?

So far as I know, there are no tools for making dpkg source v2 (aka
Wig and Pen) packages yet, though dpkg-source can unpack them.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings -- ben@decadentplace.org.uk shortened to ben@decadent.org.uk
If you've signed my GPG key, please send a signature on and to the new uid.