Re: mentors.debian.net relaunched

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:30:37AM +0200, Kevin Bube wrote:
> the mail address <support@mentors.debian.net> bounces. I sent a private
> mail to your debian address with the log of the bounce message.

Yes, I received it. Thanks. I still blame it on outdated DNS data
because I can reach the support address from different locations on the
internet. If the problem persists please tell me what an
nslookup/host/dig of mentors.debian.net says (A and MX).

> Another problem that occured to me is that the sign-up web interface
> refuses my publickey. It complains that the mail address I entered does
> not match an address connected with the key, but this is not true. Maybe
> the check has problems with multiple user ids?

The signup process was designed to support several user IDs in one
public key. However I just received another report about problems with
that. I'm taking a look now. Thanks for the info.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
~