Re: RFS: urw-garamond-no8

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> writes:
> Kevin Bube <k.bube@web.de> wrote:

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/u/ is currently empty.

As Luis wrote, they did a reorganisation of their site. I saw it this
morning. Unfortunately I cannot sign up anymore as the service does not
accept my publickey anymore. Furthermore does their support address
bounce. Aargh!

I will put the files temporaily on my own homepage this evening.

>> About Florent's suggestion to change the path names from garamond to
>> garamond-no8 Walter's opinion is clearly against this. His reasons are
>> not the 8.3 limits, but he thinks that if one insists on doing things
>> right one also would have to change the fonts' registration from urw* to
                                                                    ^^^
                                                                    ugm
>> ueg*. This would cause (too) much trouble and as only some experts
>> notice the incorrectness, it is better to leave things as they are.

Regards,

Kevin

--
publickey 2048R/0AFDFB19: http://www.icbm.de/~bube/publickey.asc
fingerprint: 542B 1378 04AA AF1F 572E  78BF 1BF5 5C71 0AFD FB19