[RFS] ufraw: raw camera image importer

As discussed on -devel [1], Matthias Ulrichs has orphaned ufraw (among
others), and I have adopted it.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/05/msg03086.html

I have prepared a new package, which includes the latest released
upstream, and can be downloaded from:
  http://www.uhoreg.ca/programming/debian/pool/main/u/ufraw/
Now I need a sponsor to upload it for me.

The package is lintian and linda clean, and builds cleanly under
pbuilder.

 The Unidentified Flying Raw (UFRaw) is a utility for converting and
 manipulating raw images from digital cameras. It can be used as a
 stand-alone tool or as a Gimp plug-in, and images can be batch
 processed using the command-line interface. UFRaw reads most existing
 raw formats using Dave Coffin's raw conversion utility DCRaw, and it
 supports basic color management using Little CMS, allowing the user to
 apply color profiles.

Thanks

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/