Re: advocate

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Deepak Kumar Tripathi wrote:

> Dear Mentors,
>
> Can any Debian Developer advocate me .
>
> I am waiting for an advocate .

Deepak,

That's not the way it works.  You have to find areas you can
contribute to Debian and jump in with both feet.  After you have been
working with the developers and they have gotten to know you and what you
are capable off, they can advocate you.

Debian-IN is a project to enhance Debian for Indian languages and culture
and to increase its spread in India.  Would you like to help with that?
In particular we need translators.  Packaging Indian-related software is
another task.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>