Re: RFS: libnet-dbus-perl -- Perl extension for the DBus message system

This one time, at band camp, ms419@freezone.co.uk said:
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 12:50:49PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > Can you tell me where it was downloaded from?  I prefer to test against
> > the upstream tarball.  I am somewhat interested in this, a I would like
> > to be able to script some dbus queries for desktop use, and this seems
> > like a reaasonable way.
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/Net-DBus-0.33.2/

OK, so a few comments about the package:

You have dh-make-perl cruft in debian/rules, copyright and control -
please fix those up.  This is mostly harmless boilerplate and extra
comments that aren't needed, but I like to see all the files have what
you need and no more.

debian/copyright has no actual license declarartion.  It is
unredistributable like this.

There is a lintian warning and an error.  Both are easily fixable -
please let me know if you don't understand the problems.

Take care,