Re: RFS: xboard

Florian Ernst wrote:

> I, for one, am not opposed to your adopting in general. :) It's just
> that I personally prefer to see some meaningful update.
> On the other hand, to lighten the load of the ever working QA team is
> a valuable asset as well... So, could you please tell me what your
> further plans wrt xboard are?
>
> Cheers,
> Flo

This is exactly why I decided to go for that package. Thus, unless there
is an objection, I'll make an attempt to take ownership of it. I'll
investigate the outstanding problem with xboard. If the bug is easy to
fix, I'll fix it. If it's not, I'll update the ticket with my findings
and mail Florian for some guidance on how to proceed with the ticket.
After that, I'll release the new package version with my name on it.

Regards,
-- Sasha
--
Alexander L. Belikoff                          http://www.belikoff.net
PGP/GPG fingerprint: 907E E5C6 7BA7 195A 5B38  0DD4 E14F 9428 C03A 787A