Re: RFS: collectd - statistics collection daemon

Hello Sebastian,

> I'm looking for a sponsor for my collectd package. collectd is a small daemon
> that collects various system statistics and saves them to RRD files. Since it
> is written in C and stays in memory it is very fast and easy on the system.
> The statistics are very fine grained since the files are updated every 10
> seconds.
>
> The package is linda and lintian clean and builds with pbuilder.
>
> The source package is available from
> http://debian.tokkee.org/debian.org/collectd/

Unfortunately I'm not a DD yet so can't upload your package, but I did
take a look and here's the result.

All in all the package looks well-done, good work!

I couldn't find a WNPP bug for collectd. Please file one now, and
mention the bug number in your changelog with a "Closes:" in front of
it.

Your standards-version is a bit behind the most current, so it makes
sense to update it to the most recent policy (3.7.2).

That's it, I didn't spot any other problems on a first sight. Good luck
with finding a sponsor!

regards,
Thijs