about Eva (bug #349997)

Hi all,

As this package is still not in Debian, I would like to volunteer in packing it.

I am currently maintaining an unofficial Debian apt repository at:
http://planet.time.net.my/TechnologyPark/evadeb/

Direct download of the package:
http://planet.time.net.my/TechnologyPark/evadeb/eva_0.41cvs-2_i386.deb

The official site of this package is at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/evaq

It's released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or any later version. The current source code can be downloaded at the CVS repository. Nevertheless it's currently quite usable and stable.

Now I would like to find a sponsor of this package.

Sincerely,
Wei Mingzhi