Re: Seeking for sponsor for a download manager called "wxDownload Fast"

  I release a new version(0.4.4) of the wxDownload Fast and I'm still
looking for sponsor.

The files are:

wxdfast_0.4.4-1.dsc -
wxdfast_0.4.4-1_i386.changes -
wxdfast_0.4.4-1_i386.deb -
wxdfast_0.4.4-1.tar.gz -

Max Velasques

2006/5/6, Max Velasques <maxvelasques@gmail.com>:
   I'm developing a download manager for a fill years, and I like to
see this program in the debian tree. So, If some DD is interested in
sponsor this program, please let me now.

Program name
wxDownload Fast

Project page:

A multithread download manager created using the library wxWidgets.

* Allows to carry through download of some archives simultaneously,
  and allow to split the downloads in some lowered parts.
* Allows to schedule a download
* Allows to organize the archive already downloaded
* Allows to continue one download interrupted of the point where had stopped
* The messages sent/received for the program when connecting to servers HTTP/FTP
  or for local downloads(file://)
* It can be translated with easiness for any language.  Being
available initially
  in Portuguese[Brazil], Spanish and English
* Allows to connect in FTP servers(only FTP) which need password
* Generate the MD5 of the downloaded archives, facilitating the verification

In the project page there is a debian package (for the unstable tree)
to download.

Max Velasques

Do you want portability?
Try wxWidgets (www.wxwidgets.org)