Re: RFS: hearts-0.1-1 -- The classic Hearts card game for the GNOME desktop

Sander Marechal <s.marechal@jejik.com> writes:

> The ChangeLog is empty because I haven't figured out a way to fill it
> yet. I am using Subversion for my upstream project. What I would like to
> have is that Subversion generates a ChangeLog automatically from the log
> messages attached to each commit. You wouldn't happen to know how to do
> that by chance?

Use svn2cl:

    <http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/svn2cl/>

Works great.  I swear by it.  It's trivial to download and just run, or if
you're obsessive about having everything in a Debian package like I am,
there's an unofficial temporary Debian package in my personal repository:

    deb http://archives.eyrie.org/debian unstable main

It's going to be included in Subversion proper in their tools section in a
future release, after which it will show up in the regular Debian
Subversion packages.