RFS: uae - The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator, RC bugs fixed!

Hallo,

I have an updated 'uae' package (uae - The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator:
Base). Fixed two FTBFS and some other sparse fixes, and a general
update to the package that was unmaintained since two years. If someone
would like to review, please, and eventually upload, files here:

http://shell.studenti.unina.it/~ospite/tmp/uae/

I took some patches from a similar updated package by Florian Ernst,
thanks Florian, I saw your package only after I did the main changes to
the uae package :)
The package is linda and lintian clean.

I have only one doubt: should I use autotools-dev in build deps and
copy /usr/share/misc/config.{sub,guess} in the clean target? Is that
really important? For now I left the build dep but I commented the
corresponding commands in the rule file.

One thing left: the short description, originally it was
	The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator: Base
and the "Base" word indicated that there was other uae packages
(uae-exotic and uae-suid), now these two are not generated any more, so
maybe we can dump the "Base" in the short description and let it as:
	The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator

That's all, I think.

Thanks,
   Antonio Ospite.