Re: RFS: slurm-llnl and munge

Hi Thijs and all,
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 01:15:47AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> This might seem a bit overwhelming, so I hope I didn't scare you off. If
> you need any help in fixing these issues, please don't hesitate to ask.
I have tried to correct all issues you pointed out. Furthermore
I noticed that there can't be no default configuration file for
slurm-llnl. Since I don't like that the package doesn't run
after installation, I wrote a debconf configuration script.
I'm requesting again a sponsor that can review the packages
"slurm-llnl" and "munge" and consider their inclusion in the Debian
distribution. New debs can be found here:
http://www.na.icar.cnr.it/~oliva/debs/slurm-llnl/
http://www.na.icar.cnr.it/~oliva/debs/munge
Thanks
--