Re: RFS: hearts-0.1-1 -- The classic Hearts card game for the GNOME desktop

Sander Marechal wrote:
Paul Cupis wrote:
Sander Marechal wrote:
Paul Cupis wrote:
I wonder if you have considered calling the source/binary packages
"gnome-hearts" instead of "hearts".

I have doubting whether I should call it hearts or gnome-hearts for some
time actually. There's two reasons why I finally picked hearts.

Indeed, and the khearts developers was asked as a result of this very
mailing list to change the name from hearts to khearts.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00126.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00130.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00399.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00400.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00409.html

Good points. I will change the package (and upstream as well while I'm at it) to gnome-hearts. I'll post again when I have re-uploaded the package.

I have updated the package and the upstream sources. The package name is now gnome-hearts_0.1 and installs in the gnome-hearts directory. Documentation, .desktop files, etcetera have all been adjusted accordingly. The only thing I haven't adjusted is my subversion path (I'll do that after I release gnome-hearts-0.1 when current users don't need the old svn links anymore). Here are the new links for the debian package:

http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/gnome-hearts_0.1.orig.tar.gz
http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/gnome-hearts_0.1-1.dsc
http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/gnome-hearts_0.1-1.diff.gz
http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/gnome-hearts_0.1-1_source.build