RFS: geany

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my program Geany.

  Package name    : geany
  Version         : 0.7
  Upstream Author : Enrico Tröger (me ;-))
  URL             : http://geany.uvena.de/
  License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C, C++
  Description     : A fast and lightweight IDE using GTK2

Geany is a small and fast editor with basic features of an integrated
development environment. It has some nice features like code
completion, call tips, code folding and symbol/tag lists. Geany
supports 19 different filetypes. It is actively developed (by me) and
it aims to be small and fast.

Download:
http://debian.uvena.de/unstable/geany_0.7-1.diff.gz
http://debian.uvena.de/unstable/geany_0.7-1.dsc
http://debian.uvena.de/unstable/geany_0.7-1_i386.changes
http://debian.uvena.de/unstable/geany_0.7-1_i386.deb
http://debian.uvena.de/unstable/geany_0.7.orig.tar.gz

or just use
deb http://debian.uvena.de/ ./unstable/

This is my first RFS and the first Debian package which is not only
built for me.

Could there be any problems because I'm the maintainer and upstream?

regards,
Enrico

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de