Re: RFS: hearts-0.1-1 -- The classic Hearts card game for the GNOME desktop

On 6/5/06, Sander Marechal <s.marechal@jejik.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am the developer of Hearts for GNOME (http://www.gnome-hearts.org) and
I just packaged the upcoming 0.1 release for Debian. I am looking for a
sponsor who is willing to check and upload the package for me.

You could take care of this warning, first thing (just looked over the
build log)

"W: hearts source: newer-standards-version 3.7.2.0"

Generally that would mean just bumping the standards version, but you
should check.

http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/hearts_0.1-1_source.build

--
Regards,