RFS: hearts-0.1-1 -- The classic Hearts card game for the GNOME desktop

Hello,

I am the developer of Hearts for GNOME (http://www.gnome-hearts.org) and I just packaged the upcoming 0.1 release for Debian. I am looking for a sponsor who is willing to check and upload the package for me.

Hearts is an implementation of the classic card game for the GNOME desktop, featuring configurable rulesets and editable computer opponents to satisfy widely diverging playing styles. Hearts is Free Software, released under the GNU General Public License and should be able to run on any computer that can run the GNOME desktop.

Features:

* Various rulesets with configurable options
* Multiple computer opponents with differing styles of play
* Drag & drop adding of new opponents
* Easy creation and modification of opponents through Lua scripting

Known bugs and missing features:

* Undo/redo not implemented yet (the buttons are greyed out)
* I haven't tested it in pbuilder on sid yet. debootstrapping sid is broken at the moment (see #369928). Other people have tested it with a version of sid that was a few days older and that worked. pbuilding it in ubuntu dapper also works correctly.

Download:

http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/hearts_0.1.orig.tar.gz
http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/hearts_0.1-1.dsc
http://www.jejik.com/files/hearts/temp/hearts_0.1-1.diff.gz