Re: connect-proxy is already in Debian
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: connect-proxy is already in Debian
- From: Rakotomandimby Mihamina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:45:01 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060531223908.GA587@localhost>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060531223908.GA587@localhost>
On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 00:39 +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> > Would you know if a package of this software exists:
> > http://zippo.taiyo.co.jp/~gotoh/ssh/connect.html
> > I looked into the orphaned and so on but did not find.
> > It exists for some other distributions:
> > http://gentoo-portage.com/net-misc/connect (Gentoo)
> > http://dag.wieers.com/packages/connect/ (Fedora)
> > http://packages.ubuntu.com/breezy/net/connect (Ubuntu)
> This is already in Debian.
Thank you, the Ubuntu package maintainer also answered me that the mname
of the package has been modified because too much common.
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.
http://www.cps-project.org for downloads & documentation.