Re: Request for sponorship.

> James Pringle <smokiedsrtnb@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > HI my name is james pringle i will be coming to ft lewis on june 15
> > i will be at the seattleaiport at 1415on the 15th and am in need of
> > sponor if u would have time for me that would be great thank u for
> > ur time

You are looking for a sponsor or for someone to sign your key? That's
quite a different process. Please make sure you have a good grasp of the
terminology. http://nm.debian.org provides you with pointers.

As for keysigning, if you look at https://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php
you can find some people in the Seattle area offering key signing so it
might make sense to contact them. Another source for keysigning outside
of Debian is http://biglumber.com . Good luck!

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 23:20 +0000, lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:
> Seattle is near Redmond, well-known source of toxic radiation.  Be
> sure to wear your tinfoil hat.  :>

Please only add meaningful content to the mailinglist - thanks.

Thijs