Re: Adding an application to the menu

You might find more help on debian-mentors.

On 6/1/06, Indraveni <indraveni@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi,

  I am creating a deb package which will install some type of converter into
the system and it is working fine. NOW......I want to add an entry into the
Applcaitions/Office menu of my debian system for that particular application
which is installed from my deb package. so that when I click on that menu
item it will start the converter.

 What do I need to do for this??

 HELP PLEASE

 Regards
 Indraveni

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download
now

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com