Re: How to include information about a source package ?

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 05:47:46PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> Hi Frank,
> Isn't debian/README.Debian the one you would like to edit?

No, AFAICT that file is meant for end users.

In some packages of mine I use debian/README.whatever and of course I do
not in stall those file in the resulting .deb.

I don't think there is a general consensus, but maybe we can propose a
best-practice ... What about debian/README.maintenance ?

Cheers.