Help needed with architectures getting ignored

Dear mentors,

My packages with explicit architecture lists don't get built by the
autobuilders. I have checked the Debian Policy, Developer's Reference
and New Mainatiner's Guide and believe that the following in the control
file should be valid and work:

Architecture: amd64 i386 ia64

I upload the i386 and would expect amd64 and ia64 to be built by the
autobuilders. Alas, this is not the case.

As an example, while p.q.d.o clearly acknowledges that the architectures
are amd64 i386 ia64 for my mindi package:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mindi.html

p.d.o has only i386:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/mindi

The interesting thing is that amd64.debian.net has an amd64 version
(just not the latest, probably because of the recent transition?):

http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64/pool/main/m/mindi/

I am aware that anything but 'any' for the architecture is frowned upon,
but I am not aware that I need to take any particular steps to get them
auto-built just on the specified architectures. (Just for the record,
the software in question is quite heavily tied to the IA32 architecture
and has recently been extended to IA64 but won't work on any other
architecture right at the moment.)

It would be great if you could let me know what I am overlooking here
and what I need to do to get the other architectures built by the
autobuilders.

Thank you very much & best regards,
Andree
--