Re: RFC/RFS music123 package

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 01:36:00AM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Maxime Robache wrote:
> >I'm looking for comments and for a sponsor concerning the music123
> >package I just adopted.
>
> 1. As it's a maintainer upload, the version number should be 15, not 14.3
>    -- the latter is used for source NMUs.

That is true for the revision id for non-native packages.  With native
packages it is allowed to use 14.3.  Your change is very small, so a
minor version number increase is good.

To make the lintian warnings changelog-should-mention-nmu and
source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number disappear, make sure that your
name and e-mail address are identical in debian/control and in
debian/changelog.  For example, replace "ROBACHE" by "Robache" in
debian/control.

Regards,

Bart Martens