Help with Kim package

Hello,
I was working on #361876 Kim - Kde image menu RFP retitled as ITP.

This package doesn't have any Makefile and has a single installation script
install.sh which needs to be run as root to install the package. This
install script gives three options :

1)Standard install
2)With plugin
3)Uninstall

So, I wanted to ask what would be the best way of building this package. I have written
a Makefile for this package, which does the work of this install script, but how
do i give two options for install or do i just make "with plugins" as default, which
i am doing currently.

One more thing, this package has lot of binary files and lintian and linda give this
warning for each of the binary files, "W: kim: binary-without-manpage ...", which
they should, because i haven't written any manpage. There are not many options for
these binary files, and I think manpage for each of the binary file is not required.
But still if manpage is a must, how can i write a common manpage for all the binary
files.

The sources to this package can be found at:
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/kim/

Thank You

Varun Hiremath
3rd Year Engg Student,