Re: RFS: fullquottel, mailtextbody, mimetic

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 09:08:38PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> * fullquottel
> fullquottel is in testing and unstable, the new version fixes a
> wishlist bug (#356375), the only change in the package is the
> description.

Uploaded.

> * mimetic
> mimetic was already in the new queue but it was rejected due to
> inappropriate names of the binary packages. The new version fixes
> these names and is identical otherwise (ITP: #313088).

Uploaded. Although a newer version (0.9.1) seems to available already.
Yours is still 0.8.9.

Btw, is there a reason why you repacked the upstream tarball? The contents
are identical to the archive from the upstream's web page - just that you
changed the directory name from mimetic-0.8.9 to mimetic-0.8.9.orig.

> * mailtextbody
> mailtextbody is in the new queue and waiting for mimetic which it
> depends on. The new revision changes the dependencies on mimetic to
> mimetic's new binary packages names and is identical otherwise
> (ITP: #347828).

Let's wait until mimetic gets accepted before you have this package
uploaded. I assume it will not build correctly until "mimetic" is accepted.
Otherwise the package looks good.

Btw, I just wonder why you include the "README". It doesn't seem to add
much value. Consider removing it in the next revision.

Kind regards
 Christoph Haas
--
~