Re: RFS: byzanz - Small screencast creator
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: byzanz - Small screencast creator
- From: Bastian Venthur <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:18:17 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1143381170.7510.4.camel@justice>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1143381170.7510.4.camel@justice>
Marco Cabizza wrote:
> El dom, 26-03-2006 a las 14:37 +0200, Bastian Venthur escribió:
>> Paul Wise wrote:
>>> On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 16:57 +0100, Bastian Venthur wrote:
>>>> I'm looking for a sponsor for this tiny screen cast utility named byzanz:
>>> If you have no luck here, try the debian-gtk-gnome list.
>> Thanks for the hint! I'll do that if I cannot find a sponsor on this list.
> I don't know if it's a good idea... Daniel Holbach already packaged this
> for Ubuntu, it's like "duplicate effort". I'll be happy for you if you
> can find a sponsor anyway :)
I know, he mailed me right after my ITP for this package, wishing for a
But I fear I don't understand your point -- what has the fact that an
ubuntu version exists to do with my RFS in Debian?