Re: Question about packaging a kernel module
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Question about packaging a kernel module
- From: Martin Kelly <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:16:39 -0800
- Message-id: <441208D7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20060310205618.GB32755@vlaptop.vlnet>
- References: <4410CD37.email@example.com> <20060310031613.GB16071@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1141983035.3935.10.camel@localhost> <20060310100753.GA18489@vlaptop.vlnet> <44119E02.email@example.com> <20060310205618.GB32755@vlaptop.vlnet>
Thanks for the translation! This will help to build a custom kernel; I
will bookmark it.
I believe this message is sent only to the mail list this time :P.
Volker Grabsch wrote:
On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 07:40:50AM -0800, Martin Kelly wrote:
I can try to struggle through it with a translator, but if it's not too
much trouble, an English translation would be nice :).
Okay. I tried by best:
Feel free to correct any stylistic, spelling, etc. mistakes. It's a wiki.
This howto links to a Debian documentation which you should read, too:
Thanks all, I will investigate module-assistant and tell you if I have
any problems :).
I left this quote because you sent that mail accidently just to me
instead of the mailing list.