Credit Card Processing and Solutions

Hello

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jayme. I represent a credit card processing company.

Currently we are accepting your type of business. We can offer you some of the best processing rates in the industry.

We are also the fastest payout in the offshore processing market.

For the month of December we are offering our new customers the gateway for no extra cost. This is for the duration of processing.

Should our services be of assistance to you, feel free to contact me. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Jayme

Sales Executive

V Internet Corporation