Re: RFS: sysinfo -- simple GNU/Linux program that displays computer/system information
- To: Mario Iseli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: sysinfo -- simple GNU/Linux program that displays computer/system information
- From: Adriaan Peeters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:06:27 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 15:37 +0100, Mario Iseli wrote:
> instead of AUTHORS we have debian/copyright.
I added a reference to the AUTHORS file in debian/copyright. That way I
won't miss any new authors when there is a new upstream release.
> please remove the lines you don't need and the commented ones.
These where in there intentionally. As I currently only maintain a few
packages, I prefer the debian/ directory to be somewhat verbose.
> And if you let this:
> ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.sub)" ""
> cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.sub config.sub
> ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.guess)" ""
> cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.guess config.guess
> in, you should build-depend to autotools-dev!
Done, and without the ifneq.
> Thank you for your contribution
Thank you for your comments. Replies to the other ones are further down