RFS: sysinfo -- simple GNU/Linux program that displays computer/system information
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RFS: sysinfo -- simple GNU/Linux program that displays computer/system information
- From: Adriaan Peeters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:13:09 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
I am looking for a sponsor for sysinfo , detailed info below. I
already have two packages in Debian: dnstop and sipcalc.
Currently the following lintian warnings still exist:
W: sysinfo source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.log
W: sysinfo source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.status
I sent those upstream, but I have no reply yet.
The source package is available at 
* Package name : sysinfo
Version : 0.6.1
Upstream Author : Nil Gradisnik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://sysinfo.r8.org/
* License : GPL
Description : simple GNU/Linux program which can display some
Sysinfo is a gtk2 based program which can display the following
* General information: Kernel version, Distribution release,
Hostname/domainname, some important software versions.
* CPU information: Name/vendor, Frequency, L2 Cache,
* Memory information: Total, Free, Cached, Active/inactive, Swap.
* IDE information: Disks CD/DVD-roms, Model, Capacity, Cache.
* Filesystem information: Filesystem disk space usage(mounted
* Hardware information: Motherboard chipset, IDE interface, VGA
contoller, Multimedia controllers(sound cards), Ethernet cards.
* USB information: USB controllers.
* NVIDIA information: Graphic card model, AGP rate, Fast writes/SBA,
Driver version. (accelerated linux driver needed)
* Other information: Sound card details, Input devices, Screen
Someone on the list interested in sponsoring this package? For Ubuntu
developers: it has been requested for inclusion in Ubuntu.
Thanks in advance,