Re: [RFS] skim - smart common input method platform for KDE

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, William J Beksi wrote:

Thank you for all of your helpful comments, new changes have been
uploaded to Debian mentors...still looking for a sponsor.

I'm willing to do this as I need a skim package myself.

Does anyone have any comments on the linda warning about the binary
being linked with both version 5 and 6 of libstdc++?

Hmm, that's a new one. Let me try rebuilding your package and I'll investigate then.

Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>