Re: Logging procedure/mechanism questions

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 12:10:36PM +0430, basteh pardaz wrote:

> I'm a linux novice. I want to connect two Debian servers each one
> in a different city. And none of them connected to the Internet.
> Some say pppd and SSh is the way forward, and others told us to
> use Portslave. Do you know a basic how to do about all those
> stuff??  Thanks a lot

Unfortunately, this isn't really the correct list for that sort of
question -- debian-mentors is intended to help new (and old, I
guess) Debian developers with problems related to packaging for the
Debian GNU/Linux distribution.

Your question would be more appropriate on a list such as
debian-user. Please port there; do not expect a response from this
list. And use ssh.

--

| jabber:..wcmaier@jabber.ccc.de | email:..........wcmaier@ml1.net |