Re: RFS: Tomboy - desktop note taking application

I uploaded it to the mentors site, and tried to get it included from
there.

I also have a new version packaged, but need a DD to sponsor me to
include it.

Ben

--
ben@serosoft.com - www.seigan.org
GPG Fingerprint: 4309 1C58 5143 AFAC F69E  11CD 76FD 56D4 1223 E387