RFS: cssed -- graphical CSS editor

Hello,

I've packaged cssed[1], which is a nice graphical editor for cascade
style sheets, it rocks. It makes CSS dealing a charm.

 Application to help create and maintain CSS style sheets for web
 developing.
 .
 CSSED is a small developer editor and validator, that tries to ease the
 CSS editing. It features syntax highlighting, syntax validation, MDI
 notebook based interface, quick CSS properties and values insertion,
 auto-completion and dialog-based insertion of CSS complex values.

Source files are over here:
http://damog.puntodeb.net/debian/cssed/

I'd appreciate any check/upload somebody could give.

Regards,

1: http://cssed.sourceforge.net/

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/