(2nd try) RFS: Erudite Directory Service Admin

I am the author of EDSAdmin (Erudite Directory Service Admin). It is a
python+gtk application that aims for easy maintenance of LDAP
directories. I have packaged it and would like to see it included in

The homepage is here: http://edsadmin.sourceforge.net/
Debian files here: http://edsadmin.sourceforge.net/debian/

License for my own code is GPL, with three modules from other authors
under LGPL.

Nice features include server discovery using DNS SRV records or DNS-SD
(Rendezvous) as well as sasl/gssapi support.

Thanks for any feedback.

Mark Roach