Re: debhelper not using debian/<package>/

also sprach ms419@freezone.co.uk <ms419@freezone.co.uk> [2004.12.14.2242 +0100]:
> Why is debhelper using debian/tmp/ as build directory, instead of
> debian/<package>/?

Read the manpage about compatibility levels. I personally prefer
./tmp when building multiple binaries and ./<package> for single
binary packages.

> It is a kernel module source package; I build it using make-kpkg. I
> used dh_make to create it. Here it is, FWIW
> (http://newcgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/debian/pool/bluetooth-alsa/bluetooth-
> alsa-source_200412050-1_all.deb)

(great! I am looking forward to this package! If you need
a sponsor...)

`. `'`