RFS: Condor -- workload management system (2nd try)

(Difference to the first RFS mail: I builded a new package version which resolves all lintian errors, except for one reported upstream bug. The comments from Nico Golde regarding file packaging were considered.)

Name:    condor (wnpp #233482)
Licence: Condor Public Licence (Version 1.1, October 30, 2003)
         http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/v6.7.license.html
             compute-intensive jobs. Unique mechanisms enable Condor
             to effectively harness wasted CPU power from otherwise
             idle desktop workstations. Condor can be used to build
             Grid-style computing environments that cross
             administrative boundaries.
             Condor is the product of the Condor Research Project at the
             University of Wisconsin-Madison
             (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor), and it was first installed
             as a production system in the UW-Madison Department of
             Computer Sciences nearly 15 years ago.

             Condor is widely used in academic and grid infrastructures.

I am looking for a sponsor for the package, which is available from:
http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/condor_6.7.2-2.diff.gz
http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/condor_6.7.2-2.dsc
http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/condor_6.7.2.orig.tar.gz

Although the Condor licence allows free redistribution of the binaries,
the sources are not available. Therefore I would suggest to add the
package to the "non-free" unstable section.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you,

Peter Troeger.