RFS: fbgrab - Framebuffer grabber

Dear mentors,

I going to adopt the fbgrab package[0] with the current maintainer's
consent[1], but I need your help as I'm not sufficiently advanced yet
in the NM queue[2] to do it completely on my own. In other words,
please somebody sponsor my packaging.

I've packaged the most recent upstream version v1.0, but call it
v1.0.0 in order to have a greater version number than the package
already present in the Debian archive (v1.0b1).

The current changelog reads as follows:
| fbgrab (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
|
|   * New upstream release, new maintainer (Closes: #232351)
|   * debian/control:
|     + clean Build-Depends
|     + Standards-Version 3.6.1
|     + added upstream home page
|   * debian/copyright:
|     + note about maintainer
|     + copyright clarified
|     + update upstream homepage
|   * debian/README.Debian: changed wording
|   * debian/rules: streamlined to best practices

All files (built in an up to date pbuilder chroot, lintian / linda
clean) can be found at <http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/fbgrab>.

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo