Re: Sponsor for GEthWake (Graphical PC-Switcher using Wake-ON-LAN) wanted (corrected)

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 10:21, Pavel Kustov wrote:
> [Sorry that I've forgotten to place sources as well a binaries when I
> was writing the previous post on this subject]
> Hello, debian-mentors!
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for gethwake I'm currently developing and
> packaging.
[...]

I'm not a DD, so I cannot sponsor your package, but here is some
comments:

- Standards-Version should be 3.6.1 instead of 3.6.0.

- Remove the unnecessary comments of debian/rules.

And, as 'maint-guide' says,

"Any extra details or discrepancies between the original package and
your debianized version should be documented here." (README.Debian)

- Actually, your README.Debian looks like a general 'README' file.

Anyway, your package looks good.

Good luck,
Bruno.
--
" In this life we are Kings or Pawns. Emperors or Fools "