RE:'RTCProd=005-232-113'Re:hello

Thank you for the information provided. To ensure the most appropriate person answers your question, I forwarded your e-mail message to a group that specializes in this area. You should receive a response from this group within 24 business hours (one business day). If you do not receive a response from them, or have any additional questions, please reply to this e-mail message.

You may also contact us by calling the Microsoft Sales and Information number at (800) 426-9400. This phone number is available Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific time.

For your convenience, I have included the following Web sites that you may find helpful:

Microsoft Product Support and Knowledge Base
http://support.microsoft.com

Microsoft Developer Network
http://msdn.microsoft.com

Microsoft TechNet Online