Re: RFS: vnStat

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:24:01 +1100
Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@its.monash.edu.au> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:19:19AM +0200, Teemu Toivola wrote:
> >I'm looking for a sponsor for vnStat.
> >
> >Package:     vnstat
> >Version:     1.3
> >Upstream:    Teemu Toivola <vergo@humdi.net>
> >
> > vnStat is a network traffic monitor for Linux that keeps a log of
> > daily network traffic for the selected interface(s). vnStat isn't a
> > packet sniffer. The traffic information is analyzed from the /proc
> > -filesystem, so vnStat can be used without root permissions.
> >
> >The package is linda and lintian clean. You can find it here:
> >
> > deb http://humdi.net/vnstat/debian/ ./
> > deb-src http://humdi.net/vnstat/debian/ ./
>
> I couldn't find the ITP at [0]. Please read [1] if you haven't done
> so.
>
> [0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp
> [1] http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
>
> Don't forget to include a 'CLoses: #nnnnnn' in debian/changelog to
> close the ITP.

Ok, seems that I had missed instructions about that ITP. Followed those
now, updated the package to upstream release 1.4 and added "Closes:
#240341" to the changelog. The same url above contains now the updated
files. Any other comments?

--
- Teemu Toivola - email: vergo(a)humdi.net - irc: Vergo -
         - gsm: 040 7388771 - spam: >/dev/null -