Make me understand the bug system better.

The right way to do this is to use the X-Debbugs-CC header. Add a line like this to your message's mail header (not to the pseudo header with the package field):

Could someone give me a example of this ? How do I do this the proper way? If not in the pseido header field, then where?

-
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-request#introduction

send-unmatched [this|0]
send-unmatched last|-1
send-unmatched old|-2
Requests logs of messages not matched to a particular bug report, for this week, last week and the week before. (Each week ends on a Wednesday.)

I don't understand this fully, could someone explain (Maybe give a example?)? And why does the week ends on a Wednesday?

override.distribution
override.distribution.non-free
override.distribution.contrib
override.experimental
Information about the priorities and sections of packages and overriding values for the maintainers. This information is used by the process which generates the Packages files in the FTP archive. Information is available for each of the main distribution trees available, by their codewords.

pseudo-packages.description
pseudo-packages.maintainers
List of descriptions and maintainers respectively for pseudo-packages.

refcard

A example please to make me understand better.

Please CC me

Ali

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl