Re: WNPP bugs are not closed with upload

El vie, 26-03-2004 a las 00:19, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo escribió:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 12:03:15AM +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > Hi, my packages (ttf-isabella and alleyoop) are now available with
> > unstable but the wnpp bug reports are still open. The bug reports are:
> > #190317, #208916 and #207153
>
> [...]
>
> > Am I doing something wrong?
> I suppose you've made similar mistake to mine ;)
>
> Consider one thing: the only one parsed changelog entry is LAST ONE.
> If you prepared dozen version on your box, and each of them closes some
> bugs, only last changelog will actually be closed.

That's what I supposed when the bugs were not closed, but like you, I
don't remember any documentation that says that.

> I didn't know about it too, so you're not alone at least ;)

:-P

> Take a look how did I close my similar bug:

I know that way to close bugreports, my question is just to confirm that
the changelog way to close bugs is only valid with last entry instead a
mistake.

> But consider, that I am not Debian developer yet, so I could be totally
> wrong.
>
> By the way... I don't remember any info regarding this issue in
> developers' reference. Maybe for experienced developers such situation
> is obvious, but unfortunatelly for new-to-be don't ;)
>
> > Thank you.
> No problem.

As soon as a debian developer confirms I'm not doing anything wrong I
will close the bugs "by hand".

Thank you again.

> regards
> fEnIo