Re: WNPP bugs are not closed with upload

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 12:03:15AM +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> Hi, my packages (ttf-isabella and alleyoop) are now available with
> unstable but the wnpp bug reports are still open. The bug reports are:
> #190317, #208916 and #207153

[...]

> Am I doing something wrong?
I suppose you've made similar mistake to mine ;)

Consider one thing: the only one parsed changelog entry is LAST ONE.
If you prepared dozen version on your box, and each of them closes some
bugs, only last changelog will actually be closed.

I didn't know about it too, so you're not alone at least ;)

Take a look how did I close my similar bug:

But consider, that I am not Debian developer yet, so I could be totally
wrong.

By the way... I don't remember any info regarding this issue in
developers' reference. Maybe for experienced developers such situation
is obvious, but unfortunatelly for new-to-be don't ;)

> Thank you.
No problem.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska