Re: uploaded my pim project to mentors.debian.net

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 05:10:29PM +1100, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> Please read [0] if you haven't done so. For one, there is no ITP record
> at [1].
>
> [0] http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp

Okay, did that.  The action items I took from that were (1) file the
ITP, (2) don't upload just a one-off "vanity package" just to get it in
Debian, (3) find a sponsor.

I did (1): http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=239523

I guess (2) could be describe me, certainly this is vanity.  But it's a
real app and I intend to maintain it, though it is simple.  It needs
eyeballs now.

So, if there's something else I need to do, lemme know.