Re: Need a sponsor to upload #234303

--- Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:
> Text such as the following would be useful in your
> licencing statements:
>
> "Additional to those permissions granted by the GNU
> Public License,
> permission is given to distribute copies of this
> work linked to software
> licenced under the terms of the PHP licence, Version
> 3.0".

Ok, I'll add this to RULI licensing terms.

> The "Section for source files" means (from memory)
> that you don't have a
> Section: definition in the stanza for your source
> package in debian/control.
>
> Debian-native package means that there's no
> "original" source code available
> to base a diff on.

Yes, it's fixed. The packaging seems clean now.

--- Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org>
wrote:

> Judging from the latest snapshot Exim 4.31 *will*
> support SRV

So I hope. =)

> PS: Everton, what mailer are using? Webmail? It
> formats messages in an
> readable way.

Yes, Yahoo! webmail wraps lines badly. I'll
try harder to keep it under control.

Thanks,
Everton

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil! Abra sua conta agora:
http://br.yahoo.com/info/mail.html